søndag 26. august 2012

Beach-bummin` in Chacalacas :)

I went camping this weekend at the beach in Chacalacas with some awesome new friends. Great time!! :D
We made a fire and delicious dinner, we sang, played guitar and danced the night away. :)
Roooaaadtrip!! :D



Los hombres :)


I learned some new mexo slang! :
Que chido = Great!
They say Huevo! to everything! = Another way to say great (i think!!) ( also means egg) haha! no wonder this is hard!!

Que pedo puto? = whats up homie? (ONLY to be said to good friends! and not a random señora in the streets :P)












Made a beer comercial while I was at it ;)



Beach bum

Beach bum #2





Salsa lessons :P



Didn't go so well :P


The beautiful gang! :D

I am finishing of with the cuuuuutest you have ever seen in ur life :)

My baby turtles!! :D :D

Look at that little butt!! <3


Taking a dip in the pool

Checking out the ocean view
Was i right??? :D

Hasta luego!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar