lørdag 29. september 2012

My #instaweek

Have been hanging around all week with silly people. So here is my week in instagram @Synneeeeeee :)

Enjoy!


One of the benefits (probably the only one;) of starting work at 6am is the beautiful #sunrise from my apartment in Xalapa

#Selfportrait is a form of photography

Taking a breather with a kiwifresa frappeté. one word: #YUM!

Book #recommendation: Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance (Takk Aline, Loving it!:)

wings and #international beer night :D

Drinking #Quilmes with my girls. <3 Missing Argentina <3

Someone say #duckface?
#inappropriateunderwear :P

New friend: Obama with the afro. #cantbelievehesnotblack :P


I hate this kind of attention, so of course my friends buy me a burning tower of drinks. #Bastards! 

#Dude...

Little peanut :) #Cuteee


The #troublemakers :D

Gabiii #<3
Dont hand me a gun and expect me not to pose like a #gangsta  :P

#Crazy night :)


I went to Naolinco, a small town known for its leather - #Happiness can sometimes be a new leather bag :)  mmmm <3 the smell 

Crazy #rain!



Now THIS is a #church!! Think pink! :)

Naolinco - they were shooting a soap show. #Starstruck :P

Duuuude! its huuuge! I cant take more #spiders!!! i wont.. i can't.. not gonna do it..

Ahh... my #office on wednesday. Life just isnt fair :P

Volkswagen vans are #cool. color it pink, throw some rainbows on it and call it home :)

Drinking mezcal outside a small kiosk with my new mustache friend, Andres. #locals :)

My very first basketball game :) beer, laughter, good friends #WINNING :)

And a gorilla of course... #awkwaaaard :/ (the attention thing again)

Pretty #sweet :)

Oldies party with #silly girls
Thats it! :)

Nos vemos


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar